Benefits of Training Incubators
- Better employability, mobility & placement support
- Higher productivity, wages and less exploitation
- Identity, improved social status & pride
- Easier to get loans for self-employment from various Banks/Micro Finance Institutions Employers
- Improved Quality & Productivity
- Less downtime
- Compliance with Quality Assurance systems like ISO
- Availability of skilled workforce helps in getting export orders
Arrangement for the placement in salaried as well as self-employment:
- Preparation of project reports.
- 3 Interviews (Minimum) / candidate for unemployed youths.
- Filing of Memorandum for startup enterprises for registration.
- Credit facilitation through tie up with commercial banks.
- Installation & Commissioning of Machinery & Equipment.
- Marketing support through Government supply, participation in domestic as well as International Exhibitions.
- Better employability & mobility.
- Higher productivity, wages and less exploitation.
- Easier to get loans for self-employment from various Banks/Micro Finance Institutions.
Benefits of VEDANTA
- Placement support for unemploied youths
- Single Point Registration for government purchase
- Consortia and tender marketing
- Raw material Assistance
- MSME global mart web portal for MSMEs
- Marketing Inteligence cell
- Facilitating participation in National and International exhibitions
- Credit Support
- Credit Faciliation through Tie up arrangement with banks
- Performance & Credit rating scheme
- Technology Support and other services
- Incubation of unemploied youth for setting up new micro & small enterprise
- NSIC exebition - cum-Marketing Development Buiness Park
Esteem Clients and Associates
VEDANTA is committed to skill people in India, so that they are capable enough to earn their living. In the process we are training individuals in various domains and subsequently connecting them to the industries, who would be hiring these skilled manpower. We have various organisations who are continuously hiring our students as per their requirements.
Our Placement Strategy
- Sector wise mapping of manpower requirement viz the training locations.
- Grooming of the candidates.
- Training in interview etiquette.
- Sharing an overview of the current job market.
- Conducting mock interviews.
- Industry & work place visits.
- On location seminars by hiring managers.
- Coordinating with the faculties/trainers on a regular basis for understanding the progress in capacity building.
- Regular information sharing on job market updates & trends.
- Parent counselling & role model exposures at HR Conclaves.
Post Placement Support Retention Strategy & Financial Literacy
- Psychometric tests are conducted for students at the time of the screening & selection.
- Weekly interaction with the new joiners are done to understand their motivation & comfort level at the workplace and to act as a bridge between the employers & the new joiners.
- Weekly follow ups are also made to the HR in order to track the performance of the new joiners since his/her joining in that particular organization.
- Tracking of the new joiners are done.